After a long and fun-filled weekend (I got to see Grandma and Grandpa and meet my brand new cousin Meghan! I also saw Aunties Erin and Kim, Uncle Michael, and my cousin Nicholas), I started school today. It is really "daycare," but Mommy says that since I am learning so much everyday that "school" is an appropriate description as well. I have two teachers and a foster grandma (more like a great-grandma if you know what I mean) who comes in four days a week to rock us babies in a rocking chair. It is a pretty good set up. My first day went well - Sandy (one of my teachers) told Mommy and Daddy that I am a very happy baby and that it is really easy to make me laugh and smile (most you of already know that!). It pleased Mommy and Daddy to hear that I was adjusting to this new environment, but they were not surprised. I did not sleep very much today though - there was so much to see and do, and other babies can be so loud. I was fast asleep before we even got to the first stop light in the car. I am excited for tomorrow and even more excited for the weekend to come so I can be with my family and friends.
My mommy and I are putting this page together to help document my life. We will try to update regularly so check back often to see what we've been up to. If this is your first visit to my blog, you should scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning. Enjoy!