This past weekend was packed with fun activities, family, and new mini-milestones that my mom is just going ga-ga over. Everyday I figure out something new that I can do and it is really fun. Yesterday I learned how to take my pacifier out of my mouth and put it back in. I also have a new "excersaucer" that I like to sit in and play with the toys that are on it. I make so much noise and like to play with my toes. Mommy and I chat all of the time and Daddy sings Grateful Dead songs to me. It is pretty fun here. Oh and Bela and I are becoming friends. I reach for her and watch her prance around the house. She likes to sit next to me. We even took a nap together in the car (see picture). Well that is all for now. Enjoy these pictures of my latest adventures as an infant.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
What a weekend...
This past weekend was packed with fun activities, family, and new mini-milestones that my mom is just going ga-ga over. Everyday I figure out something new that I can do and it is really fun. Yesterday I learned how to take my pacifier out of my mouth and put it back in. I also have a new "excersaucer" that I like to sit in and play with the toys that are on it. I make so much noise and like to play with my toes. Mommy and I chat all of the time and Daddy sings Grateful Dead songs to me. It is pretty fun here. Oh and Bela and I are becoming friends. I reach for her and watch her prance around the house. She likes to sit next to me. We even took a nap together in the car (see picture). Well that is all for now. Enjoy these pictures of my latest adventures as an infant.