So here we go. These pictures go back to mid-January when she only had six teeth. I've been measuring time in teeth - is that weird? She is up to eight!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Shoot! I was hoping to get this up in February.
I've been feeling like I haven't been taking that many pictures lately, which I guess is true, but I haven't posted any since early January so there are still a ton of pictures to share! This is Sonja writing, Maren is at school and said it was OK for me to post since she has been way too busy cruising and such. So that is our excuse - Maren moves way too much, and too fast to 1) have her picture taken, and 2) be bothered with blogging. We will try to be better. Especially since she has her first trip to Florida coming up which means adorable bathing suit shots!!!




Laundry day. 
Send more toys.