As many of you have mentioned to Mommy, it has been a while since we updated the blog. It sure has been a busy three weeks. Daddy is getting ready for finals and the end of the year is always a hectic time for Mommy's job. But they still have plenty of time for me and Bela. I have done some pretty excited things since I last blogged. I went on my first airplane (4 actually!), celebrated my first Thanksgiving, starting crawling, and saw my first snow fall. I am looking forward to Christmas and visiting with the rest of our family. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks in no particular order -- other than what Mommy thinks looks nice. PS - I will have Mommy post a video of me crawling soon -- we promise!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
The wait is over...
As many of you have mentioned to Mommy, it has been a while since we updated the blog. It sure has been a busy three weeks. Daddy is getting ready for finals and the end of the year is always a hectic time for Mommy's job. But they still have plenty of time for me and Bela. I have done some pretty excited things since I last blogged. I went on my first airplane (4 actually!), celebrated my first Thanksgiving, starting crawling, and saw my first snow fall. I am looking forward to Christmas and visiting with the rest of our family. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks in no particular order -- other than what Mommy thinks looks nice. PS - I will have Mommy post a video of me crawling soon -- we promise!