It has been a while since we updated the blog - and even longer since I filled you all in on what I have been up to! I am 6 months old and am 27 inches tall and weigh 17.5 pounds. I have two teeth (bottom front) and a bunch more coming in on top - yowser! I can sit up all by myself and am eating some new foods. I try to crawl but always end up moving backwards (if I wasn't such a chill baby I might get upset when this happens, but I don't). I love to laugh and smile and visit with family and friends. Recently, I have been on a couple shopping trips; once with Mor Mor and another time with Grammy and Grandpa. I am always a big hit in the stores with all of the swooning ladies. I am so good in stores and restaurants - and everywhere, really. Mommy and Daddy are always saying how wonderful and nice I am. I think they are pretty great too. Daddy is super busy with school, but when he is home we have so much fun together. Bela and I are becoming best friends! She likes to sit right next to me and sneak kisses while I eat my dinner, and sometimes we like to both lie on the floor and chew our toys. See you all later - it's time to do some jumping!
My mommy and I are putting this page together to help document my life. We will try to update regularly so check back often to see what we've been up to. If this is your first visit to my blog, you should scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning. Enjoy!