Wow! Time has gone by so quickly. Mommy has to go back to work next week. We are both very sad, but the bright side is that next week I will be home with Daddy!!! My family and I have been doing some pretty fun things lately-- like going to Popham Beach to visit our friends Ryan and Laura. We also have been to a couple of cookouts and Mommy and I went to Mor Mor and Pop Pop's one day last week. This weekend we are all going to visit Aunties Erin and Kim, Nicholas, and Uncle Michael. I haven't seen them since the beginning of June so I know they will get a kick out of how big I am and all of the really cute things I do.
My mommy and I are putting this page together to help document my life. We will try to update regularly so check back often to see what we've been up to. If this is your first visit to my blog, you should scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning. Enjoy!