Wow! The last 5 days have been really busy and FUN! I got to see so many people that love me; it was pretty great. Everyone is always so nice to me and gives me lots of hugs and kisses. On Wednesday I had lunch with my friend Ellen and her mommy, Thursday and Friday Mommy and I were in NH visiting Mor Mor and Pop Pop (I also got to see my cousin Katie for her 8th birthday), Saturday my family and I went to the Pet and People Walk in Portland, and on Sunday me, Mommy, and Daddy went to my cousin Nicholas' birthday party - he turned 2! This week Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit me - I can't wait!Monday, June 11, 2007
Another fun-filled week
Wow! The last 5 days have been really busy and FUN! I got to see so many people that love me; it was pretty great. Everyone is always so nice to me and gives me lots of hugs and kisses. On Wednesday I had lunch with my friend Ellen and her mommy, Thursday and Friday Mommy and I were in NH visiting Mor Mor and Pop Pop (I also got to see my cousin Katie for her 8th birthday), Saturday my family and I went to the Pet and People Walk in Portland, and on Sunday me, Mommy, and Daddy went to my cousin Nicholas' birthday party - he turned 2! This week Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit me - I can't wait!